Friday, February 6, 2015

February all ready!!!

Boy oh boy time is sure flying by. This year all ready proves to be going faster that last year. I am currently working on bringing some new and exciting items to the shop. I like unique items so my customers can have variety. Same ole stuff is BORING!!! Work has been busy and I had a very sick horse for awhile but he is very much on the mend, thank the Lord for that. Thank you!!! So I am back into doing some research, (shopping), for new items. Some should be arriving soon. So please check out my etsy store. It is located on the right hand side of my blog or just click HERE. Hope you enjoy! Have a great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...