Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I am Semi back!!!

Hello and it seems like forever since I have posted anything on here. I think I have finally gotten in the groove of working (no overtime) 40 hours a week!! I haven't had time for much scrapping and I miss it terribly. I made a blank layout with the line Little Miss from Bobunny. I do have this in my ETSY store for sale.
Here some close ups:
And yet another one!
I painted a Dusty Attic chipboard and added some liquid pearls to it. Well that is about it. Now with the Rim Fire at 85% contained life is returning to normal again. Still some smoke in the area but nothing like that first week. I take the time to thank all the fire related people who kept the fire at bay. Thank you....
Take care and hope to see ya all soon....Lisa





No comments:

Post a Comment

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...