Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Paper Mixing Bowl--Jan. Reveal "Yesterday"

Hello and welcome. This is my DT take one the colors and sketch for this months recipe at  The Paper Mixing Bowl  I also used a metal charm from Handmade Halo. Here is the recipe for this months challenge. I LOVE these colors and the sketch and it was fun to work with!!

You ever have those pictures where you remember exactly where, when and why it was taken?? This is one of those for me!! One of my favorite picture of my son and I. This was taken by a river we liked to explore and was taken about 23 years ago. I remember the details to the "T" and of coarse it seems like it was yesterday!!!
I started out with some blue paper and didn't like the color so between some paint, ink and distress stain I got it to where I was happy with the color. I did manage to get most of the recipe on there. I have hidden journaling on the tag under the picture, a message to my son!!
Thank you so much for stopping by. I truly appreciate it. I hope you are having a wonderful start to the new year!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome page. Love your flower and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhh, Lisa, I LOVE this! The page turned out wonderful and the all the black and bling is gorgeous on it. Love the photo too! I can see why it is a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how gorgeous Lisa...beautiful colours and I love the little spatters of paint. As always,beautiful work my friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photo and take on the recipe Lisa!I love the bling and background paper!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...