Wednesday, October 24, 2012

PaperHaus Halloween

Hello there and welcome. Here is a DT project I made for PaperHaus  I used some older papers by Jenni Bowlin for this.

After the first layer I put some Tattered Angels "Pumpkin Spice" in with my gesso and dipped some bubble wrap in it and stamped. The next layer I added some shiny orange organza ribbon just for a little sheen. I then added a chipboard branch I painted black, then a layer of some lighter purplish paper which I added some Tim Holtz rock candy crackle paint to.

The cheese cloth is dyed black The fence is from Martha Stewart. The resin frame is from Handmade Halo. I made the flower using the tattered floral die. The leaves are made form the tattered leaves die which I then added molding paste colored with peeled paint reinker and scribed a leaf pattern into.
Thank you for stopping by. I truly appreciate it!

1 comment:

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...