Saturday, October 20, 2012

Handmade Halo DT project

Hello all!!! I have here today a project we made for a DT challenge at Handmade Halo . There are so many unique products Corinne has to choose from! the challenge was be whimsical and  to alter a resin piece so I used my alcohol inks and paint on the rose. Then since I had the inks out I decided to paint the peacock also. I LOVE that peacock charm. You can find that in the store also. We were also suppose to use another handmade item from another so I took one of my handmade lace flowers and cut it in half to accent the rose.
I also inked and did a resist embossing for the background. I used the summer colored Tim Holtz inks. As always thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...