Friday, October 5, 2012

Funtoolas October Kit Reveal

Hello and welcome! I have today my DT projects for the new October kit at Funtoolas . This kit has some gorgeous papers and boy there is a ton of this rich paper!!! With embellies to match you can't go wrong. I made a very simple layout and a card! Here are my projects!
I just did a very clean and simple design this time. This is my daughters quadrille team she was on like 5 years ago. She did this for 3 years and we did travel quite a bit to shows. They did really well and had fun doing it. I haven't thought of a title yet. One of my problem areas in scrapping!!
Now this is more like me. Like to get a little messy when I make something! Here is a card I made. I cut up the lace in the kit to make the flower and I just outlined the flower with a black pen. I stenciled the dragon fly in with gesso and the "hi" is from the alphas that came with the kit.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time to do that!!!


3 comments:

  1. Love the pink papers!! Such a lovely lo!!
    The card is so you!! Very nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Lisa! How about "The Awesome Foursome" as a title?

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...