Monday, March 12, 2012

Jessie

Hi there! Hope all is well with everyone. Here is a layout I did of my niece. I just love this photo of her. I used the new Bobunny Serenity papers. A little different for me using the darker papers but I liked it.
Here are some close ups. I hand made the fabric flower and the other 2 are from the Tim Holtz die.
I just did some fussy cutting on the lanterns here. I wanted another color also thats why I added the blue.
This is just a close up of the butterfly. I embossed it with some embossing enamel. I love that stuff!!! Well that is it for today. I haven't had a lot of time to scrap lately. Hoping that changes!! I hope you all have a wonderful week!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your accordian round pinwheels!! They turned out marvalous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooo this is amazing and that photo is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...