Monday, October 31, 2011

Grandma's Boy

Hello! I made this for a dear friend in Aussie!!! It is her birthday today our time and yesterday her time!! This is a pic of her grandson. I was inspired by Shona ( Such A  Wonderful Mess) with the inside frame work. I saw it on one of her layouts and love it. You can visit her blog here. She does awesome work!! The light green paper I stamped and used masks on. Chippies were painted and heated and the title was inked. Thank you so much for taking a peek!!!

4 comments:

  1. oh yippee I inspired ya :) hehe...this is just gorgeous and I love the colors and the cute embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa this is awesome. Love how you did the dinosaur!! He is such a cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa, this is darling. I love that little dino too. Your friend is going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Must have missed it in your sb.com gallery...glad I saw it here;)

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...