Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Journey Has Been Awesome!

Hello all...Here is a layout I did of my daughter!! A different kind of style for me but I had a lot of fun creating this!! She is graduating in about 3 weeks and it is so hard to believe..seems like yesterday she was holding on to my hand!! This layout represents her a little. The bright colors...well she is a fun loving person, most of the time (ha) she is an uplifting person to be around. I am so proud of the young woman she has turned into. What a sweet soul she is. I just love this girl with all my heart!!!! Thanks for visiting......have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. *hug* She'll always be your little girl!! Lovely layout!! You really did a nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used the colors. Such a perfect layout....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lo, very vibrant! Love all your details!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...