Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Featherrflies

 Introducing my FEATHERRFLIES!!! I was collecting my roosters feathers to use on my pages and wanted to do something different with them so I started fiddling around and came up with the featherrflies. To much time on my hands?? I wish! But these were fun to make and I hope to get some in my etsy shop soon.

So far this is my favorite one. Don't know why but it is. Kinda reminds me of a crab.
 You can't really tell but this one has that green sheen in the black on the top feathers and I used hackle feathers for the bottom wings. Well thats about it for now.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE them Lisa!! So beautiful!! You are so talented!! Good luck with your Etsy store!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These featherrflies are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...